Background

Thursday, November 1, 2012

This morning I woke up to a mess.
It was awesome. It's the kind of mess I like. The kind of mess that means we partied so hard we crashed in bed without cleaning up. The kind of mess from people filling my house. The kind of mess from kids playing and running around. The kind of mess I love.

Last night we had some friends over for Trick or Treating and a party. The kids looked so cute, the weather was awesome & it was fun to be with friends.
(I love that my daughter is staring down at her friend. I can just imagine her little head thinking, "Why on earth is there a shark on my driveway and why does he get to suck on a binky?

At the end of the night I went to put the Ghost Pops back in the freezer.
I guess it was too late...
 Poor little ghosts...they look so embarrassed! I couldn't stop laughing.

3 comments: