Background

Monday, November 5, 2012

I am grateful for my Sunshine.
My beautiful baby girl is the sunshine of my life. 
She is my angel. She is the miracle God gave me and blesses every moment of my life. I love her beautiful eyes and perfect lips. I love her serious nature. I love how thoughtful she is and how much of a little lady she is growing up to be. I love her snuggles and kisses and feeling her perfect skin close against my face. I love that her small hand clings to mine as we wander through the world. I love that she notices details. I love that she twirls her hair whenever she is tired. I love that she sings and dances and shares my excitement for life. I admire her desire to learn and the way she loves reading books. I adore her precious face and the many things it expresses. I cherish her life above anything in this world. I love that she is mine. I'm honored to be her mother. 
I live each day in hopes to be the woman she needs me to be.

2 comments: