Background

Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm grateful for the Good in the Bad.
I can't say that I'm grateful for the hard things in life. If there was a way around them, I would definitely be taking it! But, I am grateful for all the good that comes from the bad. The bad days and long hours and dark times I have experienced really have been for my good. There are plenty of mistakes I wish I could throw out and plenty of situations I would rather forget. There are plenty of hard times I wish I could swerve around and pass by untouched. 
But those are the times in life I have truly come closer to God and started becoming the person I want to be. 
Life is hard, but life is good. And I'm grateful that even when it's not so good, I have a family that loves me and a God that understands me so when times are rough there is still so much good to enjoy.

And I'm really glad that my parents gave me this train for Christmas several years ago. Because my daughter loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment