Background

Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm grateful for people.
If I was the last person alive, I sure wouldn’t want to live very long! I love people. I love connections. I love relationships and what it does for my soul. I love how it gives me reason to live and to love and to forget my own problems. I love that people bring out different sides of me and I get the chance to know who I really am. There is nothing in this world that really matters, except for the people in our lives. Thank you to everyone who is a part of my life. Thank you for your love, support, honesty, care, time, energy, interest, smiles, hugs, trust, example, service and friendship. Thank you for anything and everything
you have ever done for me, no matter how big or small it may seem.
I appreciate you more than you know.

1 comment:

  1. Ashlee you are wonderful! I am so glad I get a year with you before we move!

    ReplyDelete