Background

Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm grateful for Cereal Boxes.

As a mom I am always trying to find cheap or free ways to not only entertain, but teach my daughter. That's why I love cereal boxes. Every time we finish a box of cereal we find plenty of letters, numbers and even animals to cut out and play with. My daughter thinks it's all a game, but she has learned quite a few things from this little activity. She likes to name them, stack them, make them dance, feed them her food and even play peek-a-boo with them. It's awesome. I now actually appreciate the cool boxes that cereal companies make!


2 comments:

  1. Clever! I made a Sunday quiet book out of a cereal box once. :) I used pictures from the Ensign (I don't think we had The Friend magazine just yet) and pasted them onto cardboard squares, and tied up the book with yarn for the binding. It didn't last too long, but it was fun to make and Mm liked it while she had it! haha

    You are making some great memories for Eliza...What a good mom you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! I'll definitely have to try that out with Lawson!

    ReplyDelete