Background

Saturday, November 3, 2012

I am grateful for my Husband.
 I'm grateful for his calm, quiet strength. 
I'm grateful for his listening ears.
I'm grateful for his selfless love. 
I'm grateful for his goodness. 
I'm grateful for his arms. 
I'm grateful that he holds me when I jump into 
his hug or when I need somewhere to cry. 
I am grateful he doesn't judge me. 
I am grateful he is committed to me. 
I'm grateful he comes home to us (almost) every night. 
I am grateful he is hard working. 
I'm grateful for the constant effort he gives to make me happy.
I'm grateful he loves being a dad and 
for the beautiful daughter he gave me. 
I'm grateful for his smile, his warmth and the
depth he adds to my life.
I am grateful he is mine and 
that we've been sealed for all eternity.

2 comments: