Background

Monday, October 22, 2012

The more we are apart, the more I love together.
This weekend I got to be with the two people I love most.
It was Awesome!

I realize turning 18 months isn't a real birthday, but I consider it the 21 for babies.
They officially become toddlers, they can now attend nursery and they are just so grown up (or so they think.) So it's definitely an age to celebrate!
For our celebration we went to the Grand Opening of the Tanger Outlets.
 We enjoyed a little bit of this...

A little bit of that...
 

And a whole lot of just being together and wandering around. 
Saturday brought more together time in which we enjoyed
a little bit of this...
 
 A little bit of that...

A football game with some friends and preparing for Sunday...

 i love being a family

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Nursery!!!!! Congrats mom and dad! This is huge. I love her picture on the chair in nursery. What a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete