Background

Thursday, October 4, 2012

My sweet niece is having a Cochlear Implant tomorrow.
My heart is very tender.
Times like this I really wish I wasn’t so far away from my family. I want to be there to help and to share and simply just to...be. I want to see their faces and give them hugs and tell them I love them and be there to share the load. Being away has helped me see the depth of God’s love for us all. When we love someone, we want to take their load. We want to make it okay and be there to make a difference. But when we can’t, we have the chance to turn to our Father and plead for His help and His love. Which in turn, gives us the chance to see His help and His love more than we did before. I believe in Miracles. And I believe that each of us are part of miracles every single day.

To all the people that are there for my family...that serve them and love them and care for them and pray for them...I thank you with all my heart. To the people that are there for me and my little family...for your love and support, your friendship and smiles...I thank you with all my heart. To anyone who has ever helped someone in need or lifted a load or offered a smile...
I thank you with all my heart.
This world is full of heartache and struggles and we are ALL in need of a friend. When you lift one person up, you lift their mom and their dad, their brothers and sisters, their children and grandchildren, their family and friends. 
A small bit of love can really change the world...and alot of people’s worlds could really use some change.

No comments:

Post a Comment