Background

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Yesterday I walked outside to bring our garbage can in and ran right into this! These are my favorite clouds. The ones that send big streams of sunlight shooting across the sky. When I was little I named them Second Coming clouds, because they made me think of what it will be like when Christ comes again. Now every time I see them I think of that. And every time I see beautiful formations of clouds and lights and colors stretching across the sky, I can't help but smile. It is beautiful. This world is so beautiful. I especially love clouds and sunsets. I love sunsets along the beach, in a city, behind the mountains, in my backyard...anywhere. Not a single one the same, each it's own unique beauty. Truly the art of our Master.


Other beautiful moments 
(when I actually had my camera)
    
    

    
 
 
    


   


    
  
 
 
     
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is an awesome cloud collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take great pictures. Looking at these pictures makes me want to be a better photographer to capture the beautiful moments of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you. Love hearing and feeling your feelings. I love the beauty of the country we live. Liza is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete