Background

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Home Sweet Home
 
I finally got around to (almost) finishing the decorating in our house. There was a couple boxes of things I still wanted to use, with only our bedroom left. I typically like a lot of wall showing because I don't like it to feel too busy or crammed. But as I laid all the things on my bed that I still really wanted to use, I decided I was going to use them all! I debated over several possibilities and then decided to just start arranging them on my bed, as if it was the wall. This is what I got. And though there may be some uneven spaces and unbalanced sections...I love that every time I walk in my room I think of my wonderful husband and daughter. They are my family. They are my life. And I sure am glad I get to keep them forever!

1 comment: