Background

Sunday, September 2, 2012

I’m standing in the kitchen preparing treat bags for my sunday school class. Rick is in the family room wrestling and rolling around on the ground with Liza. Ben Hutchinson sings his song Hallelujah in the background. I feel happy. It’s been a big few months with moving, trips to see family and Rick’s busy schedule. We haven’t seen a whole lot of him and it felt so good to have him home...a perfect saturday morning. Liza’s laughter runs through the air as her daddy eats her stomach. I love seeing them play together. I love that her daddy is home. I love our home. I love these precious moments of life. The busier Rick becomes and the more our family grows up, the more grateful I am for the times we share together and the moments we can be at home...in our own little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment