Background

Monday, September 17, 2012

I love this man!
This morning I woke up to that awful sound...an alarm. Alarms aren’t as awful as they used to be, because normally they aren’t for me. (My daughter is typically my alarm.) Even though I knew it wasn’t for me I kept thinking, ‘Turn it off!’ I felt my husband fumbling around and wondered why it hadn’t gone off yet. All of the sudden my husband starting poking me with his finger. He poked me several times and I suddenly realized he thought I was his alarm. Literally. He was poking me as if to turn me off! But it didn’t work. I laughed and said, “Why are you poking me?” He realized I was not his alarm & turned his real alarm off. As a wife I have taken on many different roles, but I had never been my husbands alarm before. I guess today was my lucky day!


1 comment:

  1. That totally just made me laugh really hard. That is the funniest thing I have heard all week, and my kids are pretty funny. Way to take on new roles in life!

    ReplyDelete