Background

Friday, January 11, 2013

Yep. It happened. I got caught in that awkward moment that I have always hoped I would never get caught in.
I guess I should say we. Not only did we get caught, we caught documented. We were flying to visit my parents for Christmas when I awoke to my husband talking with the lady sitting next to him and was quickly told by our fellow passenger that she had captured this 'funny' moment for us. She couldn't resist...mouths wide open, parents asleep, child intensely watching her video and mom using baby doll as pillow. I've always wondered what I look like asleep... 
I think I prefer to not know!

6 comments:

  1. this might be the cutest thing i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious...especially that a stranger took a picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA!!! I can't believe the other passenger took a picture of you! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you guys look terrific! :) :) To me, it looks like you guys are pretending to be asleep! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been there, done that! I know exactly how you feel. Except for the whole stranger taking a picture of it part :)

    ReplyDelete