Background

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome to 2013!
It's been a wonderful Christmas season and I have enjoyed time with my family. Wouldn't it be awesome if Christmas was every 6 months? 
This is basically what we have been up to:

A lot of Smiling...
 Eating...
 and running around.
 A lot of Cousin Time...
 
 being crazy...
playing with new toys...
 and staying in our PJs.
 A lot of Celebrating Jesus...
fun times...
 and a really cool sun-star fish.

It's always sad to have the holidays come and go so quickly. But I am excited for the new year ahead and the many adventures it will bring! Thanks to my family for the fun times we shared and the memories we created. There's nothing I love more than a break from real life to be with the ones I love most!

So 2013...I wonder what that will bring.
I sure hope another baby! But most of all, I hope my family is safe and happily together. I hope I am stronger, better, kinder and more patient. I hope I will have given someone the chance to find the blessings of the gospel. I hope I will have made someone's world a better place.

What about you? What do you hope for this great year of 2013?

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping for a lot of fun adventures with our new little dude and that maybe just maybe I can get a handle on this new mom thing. Thank you for being an example of love and optimism. I love reading the blog and feeling inspired and uplifted by your words. Love ya ash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pictures! I love them all :). I love hearing about the fun holiday happiness that we all love to experience each year. Family is the best! So are great friends :) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little Eliza gets cuter every day. Glad you guys have had a fun vacation! I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with the cute Nordgren family in 2013!

    ReplyDelete