Background

Monday, December 3, 2012

Over the weekend we found another friend. Or should I say, enemy.
This is the 2nd time we have had a mouse in our house and I was MUCH more prepared to handle the situation. I had been gone for the evening and when I got home my husband told me he had seen another mouse. We knew where it was and I told him to stand guard while I created the trap. I laid out our sticky sheets and lined them up the wall (so he couldn't crawl on the molding like the last one). We were out of goldfish so I lined the trap with Frosted Flakes. That seemed enticing.
Then we watched and waited. 

Within 2 minutes he darted across the floor and
 BAM!
 He headed for the biggest pile of cereal and planted himself right on the trap. He wasn't near as smart as the last mouse.
 
 I was grateful my husband was home this time and my job ended here.

A fair warning to all gross creatures who enter my home:
You will not survive.

5 comments:

  1. I love the sign. Nice! Glad you got him so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck!! hahaha Poor-mouse-but-not! :) Good thing you've had practice so it wouldn't take as long to catch him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eww , that one WAS bigger! Lots bigger!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you considered...a cat? They're wonderfully less efficient at catching the mice, get fur everywhere, and require regular feeding and litter changes. In other words, what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never considered a cat...I have plenty of creatures in my house as it is! ;)

    ReplyDelete