Background

Saturday, December 15, 2012

God is Tender.
In the scriptures we find many stories of our Savior. We see the way He interacted with others, the way He loved and cared for those around Him and the way He blessed, served and gave to all. The more I read of Him the more I feel His love. I can just see Him in my mind... walking throughout the land. He is strong, fearless, clean, smart, kind, loving and ever so tender in every move He makes and every word He speaks. He lived His mortal life serving, giving, loving and praying for others. He lives His eternal life doing the exact same things. I have no doubt He still serves, gives, loves and prays for each and every one of us. He knows the heavy burdens we are carrying. He knows how to lift them off our shoulders. He knows how to comfort our souls and heal our hearts. He lived and died and lives again for one simple reason... To lift us up.

No comments:

Post a Comment